Nurse-Family Partnership® is free for people who are pregnant with their first baby. You will be connected to a registered nurse who will provide the support, advice and information you need to be a great mom. Visits start in pregnancy and continue for as long as you need after your baby is born.
Available to anyone who is pregnant with their first child, meets income requirements, and lives in one of the 6 counties in our service area. The mother must enroll before 29 weeks pregnant.
Your nurse will support you to:
- Have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
- Become the best mom you can be.
- Learn and practice things that make you more confident as a mom, like breastfeeding, nutrition, child development, safe-sleep techniques and much more.
- Get referrals for healthcare, childcare, job training and other support services available in our community.
- Continue your education, develop job skills or follow your dreams for the future.
Nurse-Family Partnership is sponsored by PCAND. This program is supported by the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA) of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). The contents are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of, nor an endorsement, by HRSA, HHS or the U.S. Government.
Jessica Linneman, RN
Grant, Mercer, Morton,
Oliver & Sioux Counties
Chelsey Trebas, RN, CLC
Michelle Allex, RN